etckeeper 1.18.6 released with these changes
- Only show errors (no progress indicators) when pushing Git/Mercurial repos to avoid unncessary cron mails. Thanks, Nils Steinger.
- Fix regex in 20-warn-problem-files.
- Added support for apk (alpine linux) Thanks, Henrik Riomar.
etckeeper 1.18.5 released with these changes
- Make etckeeper commit store metadata changes. The pre-commit hook has always (and continues) to do that, but pre-commit is only run when there are changes to tommit. This makes metadata-only changes get committed.
- Move systemd files to /lib/systemd; /usr/lib/systemd is not used on Debian.
etckeeper 1.18.4 released with these changes
- Optimised find for special and hard linked files. Thanks, Rike-Benjamin Schuppner.
- Adjust when Pacman 5 calls etckeeper hooks. Thanks, Tilman Blumenbach and Christian Hesse.
- Only run Pacman hooks when files in /etc have changed. Thanks, Christian Hesse.
- Added systemd timer that can run etckeeper 10 minutes after boot, and also daily. It's not enabled by default, partly because of overlap with the cron job. Thanks, Christian Hesse.